Thinking About Business Ownership? We Help You Land on Solid Ground.
Our 7 Step Decision-Making Certification Program will increase your chances of success by examining your passions, finances, experience, support system, and goals in order to a) determine if business ownership is right for you and b) match you to the right type of business if it is.
Why Do Businesses Fail?
We often think it’s due to undercapitalization, a bad concept, increased competition or poor management skills, but the biggest reason starts in the initial decision-making process and matching ourselves to the wrong business. This decision is often based on gut instinct alone while ignoring evidence and logic.
Our 7 Step Program Offers Guard Rails and Minimizes Risk
Our process helps you step back, take a breath, and remove yourself from emotionality. We offer needed guard rails and minimize risk for any entrepreneurial endeavor you take on. By the end, you’ll uncover blind spots and have answers to important questions like:
- Is the timing right for you?
- Do I start a new business idea or purchase a franchise or existing business?
- What’s the best business environment for me? Retail vs. Office Setting vs. Outdoors vs. Home Based, etc.
- How many employees will match my management experience?
- What are the top 3 industries that align with my natural gifts, and experience?
- What percentage of my total net worth will I be investing in a business?
- Should I be the sole owner operator or start a business with employees?
- Do I have the support system in place needed to succeed?
- What is my own marketing DNA? Am I more a hunter or gatherer?
- How do I transition from my employment into a new business without starting out from behind?
Final Matching Report
This will all coalesce in a matching report with about a dozen items that can literally make or break your future. It includes suitable industries, the proper amount to invest, the best business format choice, and a lot more. Isn’t it worth a small investment to save you years of your life and possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars on the wrong business fit for you?